Local Teens Targeted as Schools Become Vaccination Clinics
Each high school will host two clinics before the end of the school year. Minors who are 15 years or older are able to consent to medical services, including vaccination, without parental consent.
Schools will not require student identification to verify age eligibility. The FDA has issued an EUA for the unapproved product, Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, for active immunization against COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older:
Social security numbers, ID, and insurance information will not be required to be presented for vaccines. *
Schools are using coercion by promising “special privileges” for only the vaccinated:
Additionally, fully vaccinated students without COVID-19 symptoms will not have to be quarantined if exposed to the virus, giving them the ability to remain in classes, athletics and activities if they are not symptomatic. *
*From Bend-LaPine/Redmond School Boards
COVID-19 Vaccine Fast Facts:
The Public Readiness & Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act shields entities & individuals involved in the development, manufacture, testing, distribution, administration, & use of COVID-19 vaccines from liability for injuries & deaths. Pfizer is exempt from all civil liability for side-effects.
School districts are also exempt from all civil liability for side-effects, thanks to a new Oregon law that makes it illegal for parents to sue for COVID-related damages on school campuses.
- Young people have virtually no risk from dying from COVID. As of April 18th, there have been 18,884 Oregon Covid cases in children aged 10-19, resulting in 1 fatality. A high schooler’s chances of surviving a COVID infection is 99.9947%.
- The overall recovery rate from COVID-19 infection is greater than 99%, with the majority of people experiencing no, mild, or moderate symptoms. A positive PCR test result does not always mean someone is sick or contagious.
- Safe & effective nutrient & off-patent drug therapies exist that can greatly reduce risk of infection & reduce risk of severe disease, even as the virus mutates.
- Low Vitamin D levels are directly related to susceptibility & disease severity.
- Studies are showing that natural immunity to COVID is long-lasting.
- COVID-19 vaccines were never designed to stop infection nor transmission of the virus.
Safety & Effectiveness Concerns
- COVID-19 vaccines are not FDA licensed or approved. They are under Emergency Use Authorization only; clinical trials are still underway.
- As of April 16, 2021: 86,080 Adverse Reactions & 3,186 deaths have been reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. This is a passive system that suffers from significant under-reporting.
- Recent studies show that African Americans have a stronger immune response which also increases risk of vaccine injuries.
- The Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine was paused in the U.S. due severe adverse reactions.
- Safety concerns include but are not limited to: Anaphylaxis, Heart failure, Blood clots (400 reports attributed to Pfizer), Seizures,Bell’s Palsy ,Guillain-Barré syndrome (nervous system disorder), Thrombocytopenia , Pathogenic Priming, Autoimmunity
- Those already immune are at higher risk of severe adverse reaction to vaccination.