The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) has already launched the NC COVID-19 Vaccine Portal. As stated on their website:
“Get back to the places you love with proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
You may need to show your COVID-19 vaccine information to businesses or venues. The NC COVID-19 Vaccine Portal is a free, fast, and secure way for many North Carolinians to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination or print a copy of your COVID-19 vaccine information for other purposes.”
No pharmaceutical product should be required to participate in a free society. Even more so when these companies are free from liability for adverse reactions to them. Bodily autonomy is a sacred right. Please voice your concerns to your representatives. Personalize your email to let them know you oppose any form of vaccine passports as a violation of fundamental human and religious freedoms.
- Vaccine passports violate privacy rights and lead to discrimination and unjust treatment
- People are being coerced into receiving a COVID19 vaccine to participate in society
- Vaccine Passports will disproportionately affect minorities, vulnerable populations, and individuals who want to protect their private information.
- Using vaccine passports takes away one’s individual freedoms and will create a new segregated society, allowing many to be marginalized.
- Mandating a “one size fits all” approach using a vaccine with known safety concerns and no long-term safety data is unethical