We Need Your Help!
COVID vaccine clinics have started to pop up at middle and high schools across Florida with the purpose of getting 12- to 17-year-old students vaccinated. These Emergency-Use-Authorized shots are not without serious health risks for our children. The long-term effects of the mRNA gene therapy have not been studied and more than 5K deaths from the COVID shots have already been reported.
Take action now to protect our children.
To learn more: https://www.flfreedomkeepers.org
“I object to our public schools being used as pop-up vaccine clinic locations for the COVID-19 shots (and all other shots).
These shots are not FDA approved (they have only received emergency use authorization from the FDA) which means there is no long-term safety data to determine the true risk of receiving the shot.
Additionally, not one of the three-shot manufacturers (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson) claim their shots prevent the spread of the virus, prevent recipients from acquiring the virus, or prevent serious illness or death. Not to mention, your chance of surviving Covid without the experimental injection is around 99%.
Claiming these COVID shots prevent the spread or acquisition of the virus violates U.S. law. Per section 15 U.S. Code Section 41, it is unlawful to advertise “that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating the claims are true at the time they are made.”
If you promote these vaccines as preventive, you are in violation of federal law and will be held accountable.
According to the FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 vaccines, the possible adverse event outcomes from the shot include (this is an abbreviated list):
- Death (As of June 11, 2021, the latest VAERS data show 5,993 deaths reported following COVID vaccines)
- Guillain-Barré syndrome (paralysis)
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (inflammation of the brain and/or spinal cord)
- Transverse myelitis (a neurological disorder caused by inflammation of both sides of one section of the spinal cord)
- Encephalitis / myelitis / encephalomyelitis / meningoencephalitis / meningitis / encephalopathy (all in this list are relating to brain damage / neurological disorders)
- Convulsions / seizures
- Narcolepsy and cataplexy
- Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Myocarditis/pericarditis (inflammation of the heart)
- Autoimmune disease
As of June 11, 2021, among 12- to 17-year-olds, there were 108 reports of heart inflammation and 24 cases of blood clotting disorders.
I want better for our children in Florida. I am requesting you shut down all current and future vaccine clinics on our public schools’ property.”